- Body Worn Cameras
- Data Collection and Sharing
- Early Intervention System
- Police Commendation / Complaint
- Professional Standards and Principled Policing Bureau
- Reform Initiatives
- SFPD’s Response to the DOJ/COPS Recommendations
- SFPD Survey Results
- Use of Force
- White House Police Data Initiative
- Police Commission
- 30 Day Correspondence to Police Commission
- Body Worn Camera Policy
- Use of Force Documents
- US Department of Justice Collaborative Reform Initiative
- Electronic Controlled Weapons
- DGO 5.15 Enforcement of Immigration Laws
- DPA Hearing Procedures
- DGO 3.16 Release of Police Reports
- Police Reports
- Victim Services
- Contact Us
SFPD Community Feedback
The SFPD wants to hear from YOU, our key stakeholders.
We are committed to excellence in law enforcement and are dedicated to the people, traditions and diversity of our City. Our mission is to provide service with understanding, response with compassion, performance with integrity and law enforcement with vision.
We welcome your comments. Let us know how we’re doing, what we could be doing better and your thoughts on how your police department can work more closely with the community it proudly serves.
Your feedback will help SFPD better serve our City. Your comments will reviewed by our Community Engagement Unit and forwarded to the relevant unit, department office or neighborhood station for review and follow up, if appropriate.
(If this is an emergency, please call 911. For non-emergencies, call 415-553-0123. You may also visit sanfranciscopolice.org/police-commendation-complaint for more information on providing input on SFPD policies and practices.)