Search for San Francisco Chief of Police
Community Input Surveys
Community Meetings with Commissioners
The San Francisco Police Commission is seeking community input on the recruitment process for the next San Francisco Chief of Police.
Members of the public are welcome to provide public comment at the Commission’s regularly scheduled meetings, or submit written materials to the Commission, or take the community input survey available at http://www.ralphandersen.com/sfpc-survey/.
In addition, the Commission has scheduled five (5) community events where Commissioners will meet with members of the public and listen to input regarding the qualities and characteristics sought in the next Chief of Police. Two or three Commissioners will attend each event, which are scheduled on the following dates at the following locations:
▪ Monday, August 15, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the Alex L. Pitcher, Jr. Community Room, 1800 Oakdale Avenue, San Francisco
▪ Wednesday, August 17, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the Gordon J. Lau Elementary School, 950 Clay Street, San Francisco
▪ Thursday, August 18, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the Mission High School Cafeteria, 3750 18th Street, San Francisco
▪ Wednesday, August 24, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at Scottish Rite Masonic Center, 2850 19th Avenue, San Francisco
▪ Monday, August 29, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at St. Mary’s Cathedral, 1111 Gough Street, San Francisco
All members of the public are welcome to attend one or more of these community events. For questions, please contact the Police Commission Office at 415-837-7070, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.