Report Crimes Outside of CCSF Jurisdiction

Reporting Crimes Outside of City and County of San Francisco's Jurisdiction

The San Francisco Police Department does NOT handle crimes that occurred in property that is outside of the City and County of San Francisco's jurisdiction and those should be reported directly to the appropriate agency as listed below. If the crime is posing an immediate threat to you or others, call 911 immediately.

BART Property (stations and plazas) – Call BART police at 877-679-7000 or

City College – Call City College Police at 415-239-3200 or

On the Freeway – Call California Highway Patrol (CHP) at 1-800-835-5247 or

Golden Gate Bridge (including Visitor's Center) – Call CHP at 1-800-835-5247 or

Presidio – Call US Park Police at 415-561-5505 or

San Francisco State University – Call SFSU Police at 415-338-7200 or

UCSF Campuses – Call UCSF Police at 415-476-5455 or

USF Campus – Call USF Dept of Public Safety at 415-422-4222 or