Police Commission - July 5, 2017 - Agenda
Pledge of Allegiance; Roll Call
1. Public comment on all matters pertaining to Item 3 below, Closed Session, including public comment on vote whether to hold Item 3 in closed session.
2. Vote on whether to assert the attorney client privileged and hold Item 3 in Closed Session (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10) (ACTION)
3. Closed Session; Roll Call
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL- Existing Litigation. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(a) and San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10(d)(1):
City and County of San Francisco v. Trump et al., United States District Court for the Northern District of California, Case No. 3:17-cv-00485-WHO, filed January 31, 2017 (DISCUSSION)
4. Vote to elect whether to disclose any or all discussion on Item 3 held in closed session (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.12(a)) (ACTION)
5. Adjournment (ACTION ITEM)
** SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA ITEMS THAT ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL AND DOCUMENTATION THAT HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED TO THE COMMISSION AFTER DISTRIBUTION OF THE AGENDA PACKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE POLICE COMMISSION OFFICE, POLICE HEADQUARTERS, 1245 THIRD STREET, 6TH FLOOR, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94158, DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.